Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,352 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €309 (Mex$ 6,728) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)