Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €370 (Mex$ 8,455) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (39 minutes ago)