Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €401 (Mex$ 8,235) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)