Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,296 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)