Cost of living comparison between Metz, France and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €539 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (27 minutes ago)