Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,341 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)