Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,307 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)