Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €618 (84,049 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)