Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €595 (3,148TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)