Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €779 (ARS $15,924) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)