Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €541 (ARS $17,012) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)