Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04274 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €589 (ARS $13,785) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)