Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,080 ($1,328) in Memphis, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)