Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02906 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €737 ($U25,358) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)