Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02828 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €852 ($U30,142) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (22 minutes ago)