Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €770 ($U28,400) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)