Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03198 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €855 (26,738₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)