Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03151 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €934 (29,653₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)