Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €994 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (44 minutes ago)