Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €570 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)