Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,431 prices entered by 595 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,450 (AU$2,174) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)