Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,049 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €601 (AU$852) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)