Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €368 (4,012 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (39 minutes ago)