Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €825 (₨65,938) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)