Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €697 (₨55,903) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)