Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €740 (₨54,150) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (35 minutes ago)