Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €406 (₨29,598) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)