Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22779 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,239 (﷼ 5,437) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)