Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24475 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €753 (﷼ 3,075) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)