Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €703 (COL$2,480,440) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)