Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €896 (COL$3,029,065) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)