Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €901 (COL$3,081,126) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)