Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €361 (Rp 5,096,044) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)