Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €614 (Rp 9,801,455) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)