Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €819 (Rp 12,220,410) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)