Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24475 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €655 (﷼ 2,677) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)