Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €710 (1,774,675 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)