Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06792 EUR / SZL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €788 (Lilangeni11,600) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)