Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,167 ($1,378) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)