Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,128 (₨86,597) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (43 minutes ago)