Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,031 (₨76,419) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (34 minutes ago)