Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09398 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,189 (Bs 12,648) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)