Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,015 (Bs 11,027) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)