Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €330 (₨23,139) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)