Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €500 (₨38,352) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)