Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €300 (﷼ 10,299,306) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)