Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €526 (﷼ 23,553,225) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)