Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06727 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,012 (15,038 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)