Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06065 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €844 (13,911 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)