Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06690 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €918 (13,716 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)