Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02810 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €718 (25,536 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)