Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,450 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)