Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €576 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)