Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09303 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €508 (5,455 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)