Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09009 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €839 (9,309 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)