Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €731 (22,359₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)