Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €771 (R$ 2,946) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)