Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €728 (R$ 3,158) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)