Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €798 (R$ 3,204) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (31 minutes ago)