Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €516 (R$ 1,769) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)