Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €868 (R$ 3,250) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)