Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €409 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (41 minutes ago)