Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,029 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)