Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €972 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)