Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,486 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)