Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,387 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)