Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €530 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)