Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,503 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)