Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €550 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)