Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,459 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (42 minutes ago)