Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €799 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)