Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,215 (Bs 13,088) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)