Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,226 (Bs 13,020) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (40 minutes ago)