Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,409 (Bs 15,718) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)