Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 (Bs 72,800,350) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)