Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04920 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €703 (ARS $14,295) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (29 minutes ago)