Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €528 (ARS $13,092) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)