Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €311 (24,515 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)