Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €812 (884 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)