Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €680 (723 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (26 minutes ago)