Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €314 (Php16,468) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)