Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €344 (₨24,293) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (35 minutes ago)