Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €532 (₨40,644) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)