Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €750 (₨59,197) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)