Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €274 (₨19,314) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (42 minutes ago)