Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,360 (£1,192) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)