Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22413 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €829 (R$ 3,697) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)