Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25507 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €908 (R$ 3,560) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (41 minutes ago)