Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €606 (R$ 2,226) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)