Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.473 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €608 (Dinar 246) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)