Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €746 (27,545 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)