Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02797 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €636 (22,733 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)