Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €372 (11,748 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)