Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €813 (Rp 12,123,961) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)