Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €724 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)