Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,529 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (38 minutes ago)