Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €680 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)