Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09691 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,344 (13,869 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)