Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09764 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,125 (11,520 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)