Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10026 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,071 (10,684 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)