Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10113 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,308 (12,932 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (36 minutes ago)