Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10297 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €645 (6,261 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)