Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €671 (6,408 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)