Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09703 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,084 (11,172 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)