Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10460 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,340 (12,811 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)