Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €541 (E£ 10,880) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)