Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €932 (Shilling112,591) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)